July 16, 2008

Stitch ‘n Pitch

So Stich ‘n Pitch was super fun this year. Perfect weather, great company, and the Indians even won! Here’s all of my pics:
Stitch 'n Pitch

Stitch 'n Pitch

Stitch 'n Pitch

Yeah I kindof failed at the picture taking thing. Perhaps Carolyn will share hers? Hint? Believe me when I say there were knitters everywhere. And nothing’s more fun than that!

Ok this was a really lame post… I have a better one coming soon I promise. Possibly even with some creepy melon content.

5 comments:

  1. I think your pcitures are great! Especially the first one - that might be frame worthy. We are headed to SnP Detroit in August - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! creepy melon content, i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy melon content? Good! 'Cause we need more band/song names. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Sounds like a good time.. and they finally won one. Aeros are in 1st place. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...