April 2, 2007

It must be spring.

So I refuse to believe the weather report that it’s going to snow on Thursday. It can’t be possible. There is just so much evidence that it’s spring.

The daffodils are going full force:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Really, everything is coming to life:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Including the little dog who wants to spend all of his time “porch sitting” (basking in the sun and sniffing the air. It’s very important work.):
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

I have fresh flowers in my house again (didn’t realize how much I missed that):
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

I want to knit nothing but all lace all the time:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And our friends are dropping by for random bbq’s and cornhole:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

We even ended last night with a campfire & s’mores:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Mmmmm tastes like summer.

In my mind Spring is here to stay.

10 comments:

  1. What in the world is cornhole???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I wanna come play too! And I suck at cornhole. Until I've had a few to drink anyway... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to have windows open again? Smore's sound yummy...I may have to go get supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:56 PM

    Hello! It's your SP10 pal! What great pics on your blog!! I haven't forgotten you - just trying to be super creative and send you some fun stuff! Hopefully - something your way this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are predicting snow for the weekend down here as well. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Pretty pics. I so wish for no snow either. Let's hope the weather people are smokin' something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No No No No Snow!!! Because if it's there Thursday, it'll be here over the weekend! No NO NO!!!!

    Oh puppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how wonderful!!!! I sure hope the snow stays away - it's too nice there to be buried in snow again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate cornhole. Because there's people who play it on my street, effectively blocking the sidewalk.

    If it snows, I will cry. I am DONE with winter, you hear me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:52 PM

    You take AMAZING Pictures!! It's me, again! Your secret pal 10 pal. I don't want you to think I've forgotten you! The rest of your package should arrive at my place on Monday or Tuesday so hopefully out to you shortly thereafter! I'm excited for you to get it...I think you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...