July 2, 2007

Lunch in Cleveland

So here’s my fav. Mid-week lunch spot:
Cleveland

That would be outside at The Mall with a simple sock:
Cleveland

Then my fav weekend lunch spot has got to be here:
West Side Market

That would be the West Side Market. I have to recommend the Cambodian place in the back east corner. Their pad Thai is awesome and seriously cheap. And if you’ve never had pierogi from the Pierogi Palace you are definitely missing some of Cleveland’s finest.

Anyways lots going on this week what with the holiday and all….we’re having our annual party deal so funtimes are sure to be ahead! Also I’d love to post finished pics of our bathroom re-do but sadly our light fixtures are still not here. If they don’t get here soon our holiday guests are going to be peeing in the dark… I’m starting to get a little concerned… We did, however, manage to install a shiny new ceiling fan in our office:
Ceiling Fan

so not all lighting projects are disasters...

7 comments:

  1. Sigh. You make me homesick for Cleveland with those lovely, lovely shots. I miss the Market something fierce. There's just nothing like going there early on a Saturday morning and taking in the sights, sounds and smells at the market. . . .

    Our Farmer's market here just doesn't compare in the slightest to the Westside Market. But I shouldn't complain. At least I have a market, right?

    Very cool angle on the ceiling fan. Aren't you all fancy-shmancy with the camera. . . . tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome lunch spots. And yummm, I could seriously go for a pierogi right now. The 1/4 Polish side of me is salivating. :) I remember that party post . . . has it been a year already? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to try the Pad Thai from the market. You are not the first person to recommend it!!

    I never got to say how cool it is that you are going to Peru. That is a trip of a lifetime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I grew up south of Cleveland, in Mansfield, so we made regular trips up for sporting events and the zoo.

    Just put a lantern in your bathroom! Coleman makes a battery powered one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love Cleveland!!! Can't wait to go back in March!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:27 PM

    The ceiling fan is Crapton Bay Waterton II

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cool lunch spot, Jeane! It has a great view, and I'm sure the wind blows fresh up there. Your fave weekend lunch spot also looks amazing. First timers will certainly have a hard time choosing where to buy their food. It's really fun when there are several places to have lunch at around your office, right? Your workplace must be in an awesome location. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...