June 1, 2007

SP10 Package

I got a package from my SP10! Check it out:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

That’s one skein of very pretty pink and red wool:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Two skeins of bamboo (how cool is that!) sock yarn that is going to be so very fun and summer to knit:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet



And all sorts of other goodies including these fantabulous stitch markers:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
I love that they are named Fire. That rocks.



Thanks SP10!!!!

Also – and in a completely unrelated note - this may now be my fav. Website:

Ban Comic Sans

And yes, I’m a complete and total design geek. But I don’t care. And speaking of fonts after reading this article on Slate about Helevetica I really want to play with my blog formatting and not use Arial anymore…Besides the fact that I’ve always been a serif kindof girl. Although considering I haven’t even updated my sidebar in a year because I play with photoshop enough at work that I don’t like playing with it at home the chances of me ever getting around to doing it are slim to none. Eh.

Have a great weekend! And perhaps most importantly…

GO CAVS!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 PM

    I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but it didn't post. Huh.
    Can't wait to see what goodies you got at GLFS. Nice to see you and meet your cutie grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOOO Go cavs for sure!

    Hey did you end up ordering tickets for Stitch and Pitch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the stitch markers are gorgeous!
    hey, would you consider making some for me to buy off you? i just want one complete set of pretty ones and i know the ones you make are great. anyway, let me know : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to be on the lookout for the documentary Helvetica. I missed it when it played Columbus, but it sounds like it would be of interest to you. It's the sort of thing the Cleveland Cinematheque might show.

    Great photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:49 PM

    I'm glad you finally got my package! Sorry for the delay. Putting together your next package . . .a bigger one since you've only gotten the one from me! I know that you're allergic to wool, but I also know that you like red and pink. That's why I sent that your way. I didn't like it as a hank, so I put it in a cake to see the colors better together (Somehow I feel like it always helps) and I liked it a lot, so I sent it your way! I hope you enjoy all of that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...