June 25, 2007

Regatta #1

So Saturday was our first regatta of the season: Regatta #1

And it was a nice day for a little butt-kicking:
Regatta #1
Our first time was a 2:36 which is much faster than we ever did last year. Then our second time was a 2:35.03. Our boat definitely went so fast!

Regatta #1

Plus it was just a beautiful day to be outside on the river: Regatta #1

Regatta #1

In other news I’ll be at Stitch ‘n Pitch tonight – hope to see you there! I’m wearing my Tempting II so if you see me say hello. And can I just say that I am completely stoked about the gift bags?

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Stitch and Pitch! It will be so fun! I can't wait to see what' in the goodie bags either!

    I just frogged my Tempting II today! I'm going to knit a different top out of it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reds' Stitch 'n Pitch was way back at the beginning of the season. No thanks. :(

    Looks like a fabulous day to be on the Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your fast times and butt-kicking! Have fun at Stitch n Pitch tonight...I'm totally jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, what a wonderful way to spend a sunny day. You guys did great!! Hope you had an awesome time at Stitch n Pitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just LOVE it when you post the rowing pics!! It really makes me want to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope we will get to see some pics of the goodie bag and stitch and pitch! love the rowing pictures! brings me back to my days of crew in college...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay rowing team! Go Tribe! Hope Stitch n Pitch was a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...