May 3, 2006

More good needles

So last week I noticed that one of the Brittany double pointed needles I had floating around in the bottom of my knitting bag had split…. I had heard that they have a 5 year guarantee… so I emailed the company on Friday during lunch not expecting much since it was a Fri afternoon and all..... They wrote back immediately and said they’d be happy to send me a new needle! The email said it would be here in 10 business days. Nice. Even nicer? It came in the mail last night.


Now that’s some excellent customer service!

2 comments:

  1. that's nice to hear and makes me want to buy stuff from them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Brittany needles...it's nice to know that their customer service department rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...