May 5, 2006

Fun with Dye (and wine)!

So last night a few of us got together for dinner, wine, and dying. fun! I didn’t take any good pictures of us actually dying anything (I was busy making dinner. And I forgot) but here’s our finished yarn.


I think we each made very "us" yarn.

Jessica’s Grape and Lime:


Jill’s Grape and Lime:


Jennifer’s 1994 yarn (she’ll probably blog about it so I don’t want to step on any blogging toes but it was inspired by tie-die):


And my project spectrum May yarn:


I used lime mixed with lemon, lime mixed with cherry, and plain old lime to dye this… and I wound it into 3 different skeins within the same skein… so hopefully that will work out into big stripes.

Funtimes!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff for PS. Your greens just glow! I still don't know what to do for May. I did buy a shitload of green yarn for a sweater. That may be the extent of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright green yarn ... perfect for PS.

    And the Tom Cruise website is awesome. He is such a freak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo for dye night! thanks for hosting a fab night...fun times had by all and can't wait to see what this yarn looks like as the circa 95 booga :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to SP8 from your new hostess. Please check your email, from cecilysp8 AT hotmail DOT com, and I'll be able to send you your match as soon as I hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...