May 16, 2006

Cleveland News

So lots going on in Cleveland.

First off… has everyone heard about the Cliffs on Rocky River? It’s been all over the news – and my husband did all of the renderings for it! Here’s some links to news stories on it:

WKYC
News Net 5
Cleveland.com
Lakewood Observer

Such cool renderings...

In other news... any Cleveland Orchestra fans out there? Someone I know is trying to get the Junior Committee of the Cleveland Orchestra back up and running. It sounds like a great group. Their first meeting is tonight and it involves a backstage tour of Severance. Very cool. I know that there are going to be lots of other actives coming up, as well – if you’re interested email me and I’d be happy to send you the info.

And of course –GO CAVS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Had not heard about the new development, but I'll bet my friends in Lakewood have. Kudos to your hubby for the renderings.

    The Cleveland Orchestra rocks. I'll be emailing you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...