August 11, 2007

Summer on the Lake

I can’t waterski:
waterskiing

No seriously. I try so hard once a year and every year I fail in spectacular fashion.

waterskiing
Sadness.

Matt, however, can waterski:
matt waterskiing
matt waterskiing
matt waterskiing
because he’s instantly good at everything he tries....

Although eventually even the mighty fall.
matt waterskiing

But really, playing on the boat and buzzing the city at night is always a good time:

jumping off the boat

rock 'n roll hall of fame
Pretty!



Have a great weekend! And if you happen to be in Ohio City or Tremont tonight and see the big group of people wearing the same awesome t-shirt stop by and say hi!

Off to actually do some fantasy football research....

14 comments:

  1. Hi. I was skipping through other blogs and found yours. I really like what you did with your header. Would you mind explaining how you did that? I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.
    htberry@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    I can't waterski either! Been trying for years and finally had to give it up as a lost cause. But it is always fun to play out on the water in the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, what a great shot of the Hall of Fame. Very Nice!

    Glad to see that your summer is going so well. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I can't snow ski, I figure there's not much reason to even try water skiing. :) I bet I'd be awesome laying on a tube slowly floating around...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad - I can never get up either.

    I love that building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo made me think you were being attacked by sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:45 PM

    I can't waterski, but it's ok... I can live with it. For you, practice makes perfect so don't be too bummed not to try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:32 PM

    What a fun time on the lake! Have a great time in Ohio City!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome photo montage!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those photos are really great!
    I havent been waterskiing in years... its so much fun, but hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pics - can't wait for the draft : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures! I tried to waterski once. It was such a comically huge disaster that I haven't tried it since. Still, it sure looks like you guys are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:20 PM

    I've never been able to water ski. I'm just a miserable failure whenever I've tried. Looks like you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man I need to get myself some friends with a boat!

    I can't water ski either, I can snow ski, but the water ting...forget it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...