August 31, 2007

And we’re out!

Alright everyone – our flight leaves at 8:30AM tomorrow morning so this will be all for awhile. I had grand schemes for a long post about details complete with a finished sock and sock pattern. But I ran out of time. The sock is only partially finished:

Details Sock
and I haven’t written up the pattern yet – it’s still just sketches in a notebook….Probably because packing took for-ever (sandlot style). But everything we need for the next two weeks can be safely tucked away in just 2 little backpacks. Honestly I don’t think everything I would need to live for 2 weeks on a normal basis could fit in 10 backpacks let alone one…. Amazing what travel does to the difference between “need” and “want”. Kindof makes you think…

Anyways I am bringing yarn (there’s always room for yarn!). Just not much yarn…

One skein of Cider Moon Glacier in the colorway Lower Whacker Drive:
Lower Wacker Drive
For these, because they are mindless and pretty.

And one skein of Cider Moon Flurry in the colorway June Carter:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
For these (or these if the monkeys pool in a weird way), because at times I will need something a little more complicated.

We also have a duffle bag to take home souvenirs. Including, hopefully many forms of Alpaca.

So yeah… Have fun with the knitting/blogging w/o me! I’ll catch you when I get back!

Dahlia

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! Lots o'photos when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...