March 31, 2007

Am I wickedly fast enough?

So this week was a little insane. I missed Monday and most of Tuesday of work so the rest of the week was spent working crazy hours with catchup – well, that and remaking the city.

Then last night I went out for the first time in a million:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Felt so good to be out of hibernation, finally!

And which pic of Osam should we put on Am I Hot Or Not?
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Heh.

Aaaaanyways – the real topic at hand:

THE YARN HARLOT IS HERE TODAY!

I have no idea of any meetups or anything else b/c I have been totally and completely out of the knitblogging world this week. So yeah – if you’re there and you recognize me say hi!

I will hopefully be wearing my newly-completed wicked. If I can knit the cabely bottom band in the next 4 hours. Right.

Most likely I’ll be wearing either my Adamas shawl or my blue Green Gable (which somehow I never posted finished pictures of, huh.)

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie's talks are always entertaining - have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 AM

    My friend Annie and I will be there from the west side. We'll look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I'm hoping to see her in Ann Arbor tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:00 PM

    It was so nice to meet you today, and "reunite" with your mom!
    Stephanie was amazing, like we knew she would be! What a great afternoon! We'll keep in touch on events around town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:47 PM

    There you are.. were have u been girl. Hey, I'm sorry I missed you at the Yarn Harlot book sign. I thought I saw someone who looked like you, but I wasn't sure. Did you have fun or what?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...