June 30, 2006

Have a Great Weekend!!!

So I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July and a great holiday weekend and share this fun link my mom sent me:

Stitch ‘n Pitch

Any Cleveland knitters out there want to go? Or any knitters not in Cleveland want to make the trip? Knitting at a baseball game in a big group sounds like fun to me!

There will be many, many pictures and fun things next week once the inevitable hangover from this weekend subsides…. ‘cause not only did I finally block Green Gable… but I got about 8 inches hacked off of my hair!

Oh yeah… and the tile from the last post was from ghostbusters… There is no Dana only Zeul. I was really tired when I wrote that post… but bonus points to Miss Tonia for getting it right!

4 comments:

  1. Aack! The link didn't work girlfriend. What's going on and when. maybe I can go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in for the stitch 'n pitch, chica!
    and can't wait to see the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go but child care is always an issue. I will check around and see if I can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:34 AM

    I would definitely do a Stitch N' Pitch! I'm always up for a game.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...