June 6, 2006

Carmen Electra? Anyone?

Riiiight so since it’s been nice out nothing, not even a wasted gym membership fee, will motivate me to go spin in a dark room. So last night Jill (not going to link to her until she updates!) and I started with the newest fitworks class… do any of you remember Camern Electra’s strip aerobics? Anyone? (It just occurred to me that noone knows about strip aerobics and that the only reason I know about it is that I lived with Alison for 3 years.) Yeah. It’s exactly what it sounds like. Every Monday night for the next 7 weeks I get to "Sculpt and strip." And at the end of the 7 weeks I will be so hott that Prince will want to be my creepy sponsor…

and then we’ll party like it’s 1999.

Seriously, though I have made no time lately to knit… which is so sad. My second sock is limping along and the green gable is not even up to the arm separation. But my yard looks awesome…. so in lieu of knitting content here’s some pics of what’s blooming:

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

And last night we ate dinner made with fresh herbs from the garden outside on our patio.

It's going to be a good summer.

6 comments:

  1. sculpt and strip sounds awesome! i love the carmen dvd that i have and started working out w/ it again a few weeks ago, but unfortunately got busy/lazy and haven't done it since. guess i better get back to it so i can party like it's 1999 w/ u :))
    flower pics are gorgeous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm -- I love orange. The poppy and rose are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yarn does look amazing and WHICH fitworks has the sculpt and strip? Sounds like a blast of a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to buy the dvd for strip aerobics. They had the whole set at best buy or something. I don't know why, but I thought it was the coolest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your flowers are so pretty. Sculpt and strip sounds pretty interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty flowers. I love the orange ones. : ) Poppies?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...