June 16, 2006

Finished, kinda!

So last night I "finished" my green gable. Score! I still have to block it… it really, really needs it… and tuck in the ends… but the knitting part is done… and the best thing ever? It fits really well. But I’ll wait to post a pic of that until after it is actually finished. Until then here’s a closeup of the lace pattern at the top:

Oh and you know you knit too much when you stake your tomatoes with 100% wool because when you asked your mud-free husband if he would go into the house and bring you some yarn you weren’t specific enough…

Heh.

Tomorrow we have our first race and I can’t wait… OUR BOAT IS GONNA GO SO FAST!!! If you’re in Cleveland and are interested in seeing a regatta we’ll be down in the flats at the boathouse which is right below Tower City….

4 comments:

  1. what time is the race? i'm walking in relay for life in the morning and studying after that, but it might be a good break...lemme know the time and maybe i'll come to cheer u on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I weren't going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow, I'd bring my little guys down there to see it! Good luck!

    Your sweater looks great. I've been thinking about that pattern too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 AM

    Wow! Your Green Gable looks so gorgeous already, can't wait to see it all blocked and finished in all its glory, modeled by you! Great job!
    Have fun at the race - I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you blocked FO.

    Good luck in the races ... sounds like a fun day in Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...