March 31, 2006

Procrastination

So last night we both decided that it was waaaay too nice out to paint. So Matt went to the Bier Market with the boys and I had a wonderful dinner of wine and a new Rachel Ray recipe with the girls… and even a little knitting! Check it out:

Yes that would be yet another new project. And I still have both the purple bag and the adamas shawl on the needls….It’s spring. I can’t help it. This is just a little preemie hat for Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital – I think I’m going to try to crank out a bunch of these – they’re the perfect mindless bus knitting and I have the baby yarn and well… it's nice to knit for charity.

The downside to our wonderful night out is that in exactly 7 days bunch of our ‘nati friends are coming up for a weekend visit…. And our guest room looks like this:

And our living room still pretty much looks like this only now the ceiling is painted (yeah I know, BFD). We have 7 days to get it all painted and put back together! Riiiiight… it’s gonna be a busy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ah...procrastination. I, too, suffer from that illness. I'm going to blame it on spring fever. It's way too nice out to count stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love charity knitting. I donate mine to Childrens in Akron.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...