March 7, 2006

Best SP Ever!

Ok so I’m starting to get into the potential of this lace knitting thing… and check out what I got from my Secret Pal last night! Way to be paying attention to my blog, SP!!!

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
The package had in it the pattern for the Adams Shawl from Knitpicks and two skeins of Knitpicks Shadow in Sunset to make it with! How fun! She also sent me notecards that have a picture of what looks exactly like my little dog on them, some chocolates, and a great book called "Chocolate treats, Simple Sumptuous Recipes for Every Chocolate Lover." Can’t wait to try the recipe for the chocolate and amaretto cheesecake!

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Thanks SP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    ENJOY!!!!

    -SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got that shawl pattern!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...