March 17, 2006

New Improved Sidebar for St. Pat's

So in the spirit of giving back to the blogging community I’m finally going to link to the blogs that I read on a somewhat regular basis. I’ve been meaning to do this for months now….So if you’re bored or looking for some new knitting blogs to read check out my new, improved sidebar! There are definitely more blogs that I could/should/will include so keep checking ‘cause I’ll be adding more….

Ok. I'm off to drink some whiskey and celebrate being 1/8 Irish!

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. ok, i need to know how to do that cuz i've been wanting to put some links to blogs i read for a long time now. is it difficult?
    ps - drink some whiskey for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for adding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Thanks for adding me to your sidebar! That reminded me that it's been a long time since I did anything to mine, so I updated mine, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...