February 5, 2012

Superbowl Chili Dip

So I didn't really have a dog in the Superbowl hunt this year.  Unlike last year when as a Clevelander I had big opinions on the situation.  This year?  All I wanted was chili dip.  And since it's the easiest recipe ever I thought I'd share it with you:

Chili dip
That's it.  Done and fantastic.  I used canned chili which while grosses me out at all other times is DELICIOUS in this.  I used to use Skyline but now that I don't live in Cincinnati I feel no obligation to do that anymore.

In other news the dude said his first word kindof today:


It's sketchy since he's been saying BA for awhile... but not while holding out a ball.  Anytime he saw the ball he said the word so I think it counts.  We'll see if he repeats it tomorrow.  But saying Ball on Superbowl Sunday is a pretty sweet first word story so I'm going with it.

 Meanwhile my daughter LOVED the Madonna halftime show:

She is fascinated by Madonna!

Spent the whole time prancing around on he tippy toes pretending to be wearing "tall shoes" while flailing her arms about trying to vogue:

Madonna has a new fan... "I want a dress like that"

I couldn't be prouder.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Dude! Hope you all enjoyed the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ball" on Super Bowl Sunday is a great story, indeed. Andrea shared your FB post about the toddler loving Madonna. We all loved it! Did she have a favorite outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jackie6:50 PM

    I love this recipe!! I could eat the whole thing by myself. When I make this I add a can of drained green chilies to the chili before I add to the dip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped by to say Hi! I saw your blog on poise in Parma...and I stopped by to check it out! It looks like our boys are about the same age. I just started blogging about a month ago and I love it. I'm also a career woman-turned stay at home mom. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...