February 20, 2012

February is For Finishing Week 2 Winner

So you guys blew me away last week with your finished projects!  Quilts!  And Sweaters!  And so. much. pretty!  I was proud to finish a dress but... man you guys have stepped up your game.  One of my favorites was this beautiful shawl knit out of Destination Yarn Copenhagen:
Knit by the fabulous AndiRN
So pretty!  Although I might be a little bit biased... and of course now I want to knit one of these out of every. single. colorway which kindof defeats the purpose of this whole finishing thing.  D'oh.

Anways! drumroll please... this week's winner thanks to Random.org is....Stephanie over at Sometime She Knits!  Stephanie won with this lovely pair of mittens:

 Yay Stephanie!  I'll be contacting you soon to get your your prize.

And if you didn't win last week there's still plenty of time to enter this week's contest - it's the one with the yarn so you really don't want to miss out!

In other news my kid is completely mobile:

and therefore into everything.  His first action as a completely mobile kid?  Scoot on over to the dog bowl and have himself a snack.  Greeeeat.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is a comfort or not, but I ate dog food as a kid, and I turned out ok...right?!? He's so adorable, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea11:44 PM

    Thanks Jeanne! This is the 2nd Hitchhiker I've made with your yarn and I can't decide which I like better, The Road Ahead turned out great too. I agree, I want one out of all your colorways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...