May 17, 2007

Calling all Cleveland Knitters

Does anyone want to go to this?

I’m planning on going! It’s Monday, June 25 and $15 per person for the tickets. If you order your tickets by this weekend that includes a nifty little knitting related gift bag. I’m all about the gift bags. Then there is a dinner thing beforehand that is $15.95. Sounds like fun! Last year we sortof got rained out but it was still a ball… anyone interested?

Just send me an email and let me know! (Sourire_11@hotmail.com)

Oh and some good news… my home computer is fixed! I can make my triumphant return to the land of blogging! Lots to catch up on….

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:17 PM

    I won't be able to come to the Cleveland game, however, I made sure our knit group members know who to get in touch with up with. We're holding one in Akron on July 20th (Friday). Friday games have fireworks! woo hoo! Join us if you can make it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...