September 18, 2006

Stitch ‘n pitch Cleveland

First off – thanks so much for all of your compliments on the Tempting II! I never would have finished it without this wonderful knitting support system!

The socks had fun at Stitch ‘n pitch:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And so did we:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
It didn’t rain at all – it was pouring while we were eating dinner but then it cleared up just in time for the game. I had a great time - the knitters were pretty spread out, though….I did get to meet Amy from I Heart Knitting – check out her blog she’s working on some fantastic twisted rib socks. Yeah for knitting in public!

I also had a ball this past weekend visiting some (non-knitting) friends in Columbus... but sadly I have no good pictures... oh well...

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Awww, what a lot of fun it seems you girls had, how fantastic - Stitch n' pitch rocks big time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    It was a good time at Stitch N' Pitch! And I'm so glad I got to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture! I love this Stitch N' Pitch thing. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo - super fun night out at ballpark!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous! I want to Stitch 'n Pitch @ a Tigers game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thank you for nominating me for best pal, I won! I really appreciate it, it gave me a good feeling to know my pal was happy with my efforts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeanne!

    My name is Jan and i've just started an online gallery specially dedicated to showcasing and promoting craft works

    http://www.designstolove.com

    Your craft designs are really lovely and it would be an honour to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...