May 8, 2007

Overblogged

So I’m overwhelmed I have so much to blog about… lots ‘n lots to blog about. San Antonio was awesome, Al Gore is a rock star, and lots of knitting was done on the plane and while camping out to see the rock star’s speech. But I want to play outside right now so I’m just going to cop out and post some Cleveland pics from my dad.

This one was taken last Monday:


This one was taken yesterday morning:

Both were taken in exactly the same spot. Crazy how much the sun moved in just one week! But I guess that means that summer is rapidly approaching….

Ok… off to weed and figure out what I want for this year’s salsa garden!

San Antonio pics soon...

4 comments:

  1. that first shot is gorgeous - do you have the full-size version and would your dad mind you sharing it? i would love to have it as my desktop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful! Sounds like San Antonio was great ... how was Al's speech? And how did he look? When I was in college, I interned on Capitol Hill and my friends and I called him "Senator Gorgeous". Ha! But time has not been kind to him, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Pictures are gorgeous! I'd have them framed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw this button and thought of you..
    http://rogue2408.wordpress.com/2007/05/12/knitting-with-npr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...