July 12, 2006

Progress

Well I have lots to post about but no time to post….so I’ll just put up some shawl progress pics:

Here’s the one pic I took of our road trip this weekend… right before my camera battery died…. And I didn’t have the charger with me.
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

And here’s the shawl now:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

It’s hard to get a good shot of a circular shawl since right now it’s basically just a lacy pouch. I did get over my annoyance of lace on double points, though. It’s really not that big of a deal once you get the hang of it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Wow, that second shot looks like a jellyfish! I think it's an awesome photo personally. :) I can't wait to see it grow, I know it'll be lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 AM

    Oh wow, your shawl already looks so gorgeous - the second pic you did of it is really artsy! Looking forward to seeing more progress pics of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...