July 16, 2006

Hot.

Well here’s some pepper pics I wanted to post on Friday:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Don’t they look yummy? I’m going to take your suggestions and attempt to make stuffed peppers tonight. I’ve never made those before but Matt is really excited about the idea. Should be fun.

Speaking of Matt…. Do you guys think these socks are manly enough for him?
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

I dunno… with the striping and all…. But I’m sure they will be super comphy and warm for him to wear in the winter so I guess I should get over the manly part (let’s hope he does, too!)

I haven’t knit at all this weekend – we’ve been holed up in our air-conditioned house with my brother working on a super-secret project. I can’t post about it until Friday but trust me, it’s pretty cool…

Stay cold!!

8 comments:

  1. THey may be striped, but they're manly colored stripes. I wouldn't worry. He's lucky you're even considering making socks for him. Man feet are so....big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:17 PM

    wow, i'm growing peppers in my garden, too, but they arent that big! Whats your secret?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the peppers look great - can't wait to hear how they are stuffed :)
    the sock looks great and i'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:14 AM

    those peppers look so yummy. anyway...the sock yarn is dark navy blue. it'll be fine for a guy to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:08 AM

    Wow, these peppers sure look yummy indeed, I got pretty hungry when I saw those pics! Enjoy the stuffed ones, I'm sure they'll be perfect!
    And I so love the sock yarn - yep, I think the socks will be manly enough with their nice, calm colors - and a little striping won't hurt the Mister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're plenty manly enough. Blues are always good boy colors... that's what my boyfriend is getting... As long as there's no lace on the sock, they can be manly...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:49 AM

    They are totally manly enough! Deep blues are always a safe bet for guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Stuffed peppers!

    Definitely manly enough.

    I saw The Oh in Ohio yesterday -- have you seen it? Cleveland looks awesome in the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...