April 10, 2006

Secret Pal 7 is finished!

In case you were wondering who I was spoiling for Secret Pal 7 her name is Melissa and she blogs at Needlephile – she just received her final package from me! I’ve added her blog and my SP7’s blog to my sidebar…. So yeah… goodstuff. Anyways I haven’t decided if I’m going to do SP8 or not yet… I had a good time with SP7 but I’ve got a very busy next few months coming up…so I dunno…. Oh yeah and here's a shot of the stitch markers I made for her awhile ago...


And thank you so much for all of your nice compliments on our new, improved living room!

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Maybe it's just the colors that I love. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:56 PM

    I love those stitchmarkers! They are great, and one can never have too many!
    Diamonique is coming out pretty good so far. i cant wait to finish it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...