April 11, 2006

Actually about knitting!

Ok so here’s what I’ve been working on knitting wise…


I’ve managed to crank out 4 (actually almost 5) baby hats for charity just by knitting on the bus and during Sunday night "It’s not tv it’s HBO". Not too shabby! These are such an easy and portable knit that I think I’ll just keep one on the needles for bus knitting.

And the Adamas Shawl…

Riiiight I’m only through about 6-1/2 repeats. Of 14. But I’ve been busy lately… and row by row it is getting done… it just may not be done for a long time!

Thinking about what's next...I need to come up with a fun, semi-mindless, semi-portable project to take with me to Vail… I’m not sure what I’m in the mood to make. Hmmmmm….

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! All of it is gorgeous! What a great bus project, and for a good cause! And the shawl is amazing...u r an amazing knitter, Girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Adamas is looking gorgeous. Keep up the good work.

    What do you LIKE to knit? do you do socks? that's easy and portable and semi-mindless.

    OR, I just did the One Skein Wonder and I LOVED it and it was SUPER easy.

    Can't wait to see what you decide to do and I am SOOOO jealous! I've never been any further west than Detroit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hats! And your Adamas is looking great -- much better than mine. I'm still trying to find the quiet time I need to concentrate on it. You're right -- it goes row by row. Someday, though, we'll finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty hats!

    I don't know if you've seen this swap or not. i signed up for it!

    http://www.oneskein.com/secretpal.asp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...