April 28, 2006

Addiction

I can’t stop starting new bags! I didn't mention it in the previous post but Wed. night I knit this:



It’s the tote bag in One Skein… I figured that since I just blogged about the yarn I dyed I should knit something with it…and project spectrum April is almost over and I hadn’t knit anything orange yet….. so yeah. The whole thing took about 2.5 hours. Not too shabby. And it’s done!

Now just to finish the many other bags I have partially done.... I think that's my goal for this weekend...

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! The color of the stripe is all wrong! It should be black! LOL We're almost at draft day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there some sort of rehab program for people who knit felted bags too much? Because I think you and I need to be in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy bag, batlady! :)
    ok, so go to my blog and see what i did...i finally finally finally figured out how to make links!! woohoo!!
    thanks for the tutorial...i can't believe i found it on my own. now, tell me about that other blog subscribe thingy, pretty please? :)))))
    love the pretty orange bag, by the way...can't wait to see them all felted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, how cute is your dog! We have a toy fox terrier (she was my late grandma's, and now she lives with my parents) who has the same face and tri-color. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bags : ) Felting is such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...