April 4, 2006

My secret pal

So I found out last night that my Secret Pal is Jewell and she sells really pretty beaded jewlery at Gems by Jewell she sent me a great final package:

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Which includes the book One Skein, 30 quick projects to knit and crochet, 1 skein of cotton fleece (which is the softest cotton I’ve ever felt!), some really cool ladybug stitchmarkers, and a knit bracelet thing which I’m wearing now…. Thanks, Jewell!! Here’s some closeups:

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com
Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

I think the cotton fleece may become a one skein wonder… but there are lots of projects in the book that I want to try too…

In other news the painting project drags on… everything is painted and hopefully we’ll be able to put our house back together tonight… which means the big paint color reveal should be tomorrow. I dunno though, there is an openhouse at the boathouse for summer rowers that sounds waaay more fun that moving furniture around!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you like! I had fun doing this.
    Have fun putting your house back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been eyeing that book for a while. should i buy it? rowing sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable stitch markers. And let me know how that book is, I've been eyeing for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great SP gift box! Very nice Jewell.

    Jeanne can you row AND get the house back together so we can still see pics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog. I was Jewell SP and I was surfing her blog and found yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...