November 15, 2007

D’oh.

Yup. I got distracted by the Malabrigo:
Mod Cable Mitten

See I ‘effed up the short rows on the Back to School U-Neck and I’m going to have to rip some of it out... which I obviously couldn’t do while watching the premier of Project Runway (how come I didn’t know about that show until this season? It’s awesome!) So I did a little sketching and figuring and hopefully these will match my Mod Cables Hat perfectly.

Oh and since someone asked … yes, the hat is on Ravelry – Here’s the link. And can I just tell you guys how very, very excited I am that I’m now listed as a designer on Ravelry?

Ok if I put the mitten down now I totally could still have a cute new vest to wear to Thanksgiving dinner….It’s still possible… unlikely but possible...

13 comments:

  1. Can't tell you how much I'm addicted to that show. I watched like 5 episodes in a row from last season yesterday morning! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMalibrigo, so addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FABULOUS! You're a designer! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so exciting that you have a pattern in Ravelry! And I loooove that color Malabrigo. It's cold here today (well... 45) and I want some Malabrigo warth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Project Runway is my reason for living...how sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty--won't it also match the cabled scarf you just finished also?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:17 AM

    Love Project Runway and Malabrigo...yum...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:28 AM

    Congratulations on being listed as a designer on Ravelry - and I'm *so* in love with that hat pattern, I will definitely give it a try! I did have problems accessing the pdf-file though, actually I couldn't get it - my PC seemed to be downloading like mad, but I didn't get any file whatsoever. But this is certainly a problem of my PC or, more likely, that I haven't installed the latest pdf-versions. Will do so and then knit your hat, it's amazingly gorgeous!
    And the Malabrigo... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, at the risk of sounding like an idiot (too late), what is Malabrigo:?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I hit a snag, that's always enough for me to put down my knitting for an evening. And if I put it down for an evening, it's likely that it'll be forgotten for a year...so I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I'm sorry about the short rows! The malabrigo is beautiful though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Yeah for independent designers! Yep, it is a knitting themed flask. I've almost bought it a couple of times, but then think to myself, "Self, when do you ever drink out of a flask?" Perhaps that's not the point but I'm saving for a spinning wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't Project Runway the BEST????? Love it!

    And thanks for the Mod Cables Hat on Ravelry. One of these days I will have time to knit. And you are in my queue!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...