December 18, 2006

Winner!

Ok so sorry I forgot to do this yesterday… the whole Christmas preparation thing… you know.

Aaanyways here’s how I did this… I took everyone’s name who commented on the post and made a numbered list… I listed your name twice if you gave me a pattern suggestion – 3 times if you gave me more than one (a few people had emailed me more suggestions). Then I went to the random number generator and this is what I got:


Lucky number 7 is the winner!

That means that Knitting Nurse – you’re getting some yummy pink merino! I can't wait to see what you make with it! Thanks for playing everyone… I will have to do this again sometime soon!

In other news I had a great weekend... I so wish this picture didn't come out blurry:

Aren't we cute in our matching aprons? Baking cookies w/ my mom and my grandma is one of my fav. traditions... although this year I relinquished my rights to the pizzelle iron b/c my grandma needed to sit down and that is a sitting down kindof job…

Speaking of grandma’s I finished a hat this weekend for Jennifer’s grandma. Hopefully I’ll have some time to write up the pattern and post it tomorrow...


Congrats, again Knitting Nurse!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 AM

    Oh, how great you girls look in your aprons! What a lovely tradition it is to bake cookies together, I bet you're having a lot of fun every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:20 AM

    That's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun contest! can't wait to see what knitting nurse uses the yarn for!

    and i'm sure you had so much fun baking w/ the ladies : )

    thx sooooooo much for taking the time to knit grandma a hat...i can't wait to see it and i know she's going to be super-excited to get another! she's gonna be so happy that i have such big-hearted friends!! thx again, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 generations! How fun!!! You guys look great!

    I can't believe I won. I am soo excited. I think this is fate telling me that I have to finally make a "real" lace project. . . . nothing else would be good enough for that yarn. . . .it's so yummy.

    To the patterns now to search!

    thanks!

    BTW, did you pick your next lace pattern from all the suggestions yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...