December 15, 2006

Manly Knitting

Several of you commented that we should set up a knit along for the men in our lives… well… Robin and I did! This is the first time hosting a knit along for both of us so we’re very excited about it. Check it out:

Come on over if you want to play along and knit a sweater for a guy.

Other than that I’ve done no knitting of late. Haven’t even had a chance to swatch for the Durrow… it’s been a crazy week. But the tree is up, the annual shopping trip with my dad is complete, and I’m almost (meaning sortof kindof not really) done with my other shopping.

Tomorrow I’m baking cookies all day with my mom and my grandma – it’s tradition that we get together and do that… so I probably won’t get to picking names for the merino until Sunday. Just wanted to let you know.

Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I am so jealous. I won't have anyone to bake cookies with this year. >pouting<

    I'm glad that you have gotten to spend so quality time with the important folks!

    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Have fun baking! And that's an excellent idea for a KAL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 AM

    that is an awesome idea for a KAL. i'd be right there with you if it included knitting for boys, because i've been intending to knit sweaters for the little guys for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:17 AM

    Sounds fantastic - will have to think about joining! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope the baking was fun and your new kal sounds great...i won't join for now, but i will definitely be reading the blog to see everyone's fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...