December 4, 2006

Sneak preview

I blocked the Cherry Blossom Shawl last night:


I made myself wait until last nigh to block it b/c I knew that if it was drying all weekend I would spend all weekend moving pins around. This way I’m at work and I can’t obsess over it….
Hopefully tonight it will be dry…. I will post lots and lots and lots more pictures when I unpin it!

In other news… if you live in Cleveland and haven’t been to the Barcelona exhibit yet go now. It’s awesome. The Gaudi models and Miro sketches alone are worth the admission price. Not to mention getting to see Dali's Accomodations of Desire up close and personal. We went on Sat with Osam & Alyson… we also went to the Botanical Garden to check out the gingerbread houses and had a lovely dinner at La Dolce Vita. Sadly I have no pictures of any of this … someday I’ll remember to photograph things other than yarn. Heh.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, can't wait to see it blocked. (And I still dream about Barcelona because of Gaudi...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barcelona and the ginger bread houses are 2 things on my "Things to do in December" list. I also want to go to the CIA Green Cleveland exhibit and tour The Christmas Story house then eat Peking Duck at C&Y. I have no idea how I'm going to do these things since I will be out of town the next 2 weekend. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I am so PSYCHED!!! It looks awesome.

    I can't wait to see it unpinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg - that.is.amazing. can't wait to see the whole thing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh... cant wait to see it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really delicate! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Oh my gosh, this looks so fragile and elegant and beautiful - a true piece of art it is, and I *so* can't wait to see it unblocked!
    That Barcelona exhibit sounds totally amazing - I've always been a big fan of Gaudi, and yet haven't managed to get to see the "La Sagrada Familia" in person so far - shame on me. But one day - soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like there is a lot of fun stuff happening in Cleveland. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...