October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

Happy Halloween from my little Justice League:

Halloween 2013
Well our version anyways.  According to my daughter Twilight Sparkle is absolutely a superhero.

Halloween 2013
I'll do a post soon on how I made her costume.  Basically taking an amazing tutorial and putting the "P" in "Craft."  But it's Halloween.  And I want to see if I can find Ghostbusters on Netflix.  So how about I just post some pictures of my kids frolicking in the woods in their costumes?

Halloween 2013
Superman approves of this plan.


Halloween 2013
Let's go exploring!
Halloween 2013
Twilight Sparkle has MAGIC!

Halloween 2013
Batman scales a wall.
Halloween 2013
Defending Gotham from above.
 And the Glamor Shots:
Halloween 2013
Halloween 2013
Halloween 2013

I tried to get a shot of all three but I'm quickly learning that it is literally impossible to get a picture with THREE kids looking at the camera at the same time.

Halloween 2013

So we'll just crop it.

Halloween 2013
What. We're not missing anything from this picture.
Halloween 2013
 COME ON.

At one point we were walking along the edge of one of the hills in the Metroparks and the Dude kept putting his arms up:

Halloween 2013

 I was all... ?

Halloween 2013
MINE FLY WIND!  ME FLYING!!!

Awesome.  Even the little guy was getting into the breeze:

Halloween 2013

However someone else was decidedly NOT:
Halloween 2013
Portrait of Woe and Pony Ears.
 I think this is my fav pic of the day, though. Each one of them is so ... them in it.

Halloween 2013

And if you look closely the dude is jumping in the wind:
Halloween 2013

And I'm glad I got some pictures with the fall leaves because I think after tonight's monsoon everything will have blown down.

Halloween 2013
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...