April 6, 2010

Spring Lace Knit Along

It is SO spring out right now. The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, I’m sneezing like crazy, and everyone just wants to be OUTSIDE.
Easter 002
Us on Easter. Outside.

All funned out.
Too Much Outside.

The spring fever has hit my knitting, too. I don’t want to knit any more sweaters. I’m done with thick wool. I’m done with cables. I’m done with tweed. I’m even done with socks (crazy, right?) Done.

All I want to knit is lace.

Light, airy fabric. Wispy happy things that aren’t for warmth but are just for beauty. Yarn Overs and SSK paired to create wonderful patterns…


Sigh.

Anyone want to play along with me?

How about I sweeten the pot with fabulous prizes?

Destination Yarn Spring Lace Knit Along

Anytime from now through Memorial Day post a picture of a lace project knit with Destination Yarn to this thread on the Ravelry Group or email it to me at DestinationYarn@gmail.com and I will enter you into a drawing for a Fabulous Prize Package!

Also for every lace project you post I’ll send you a coupon for 10% off one skein.

Should be a fun Knit along!

I’m going to knit the Traveling Woman Shawl (free pattern that takes 1 skein of sock yarn):


Out of Rainy Afternoon:
Rainy Afternoon
I'm picturing wearing this all summer over bright tank tops and sundresses...

Yay, lace!

2 comments:

  1. This should be just the thing for me! While I was in Ohio over my spring break, I went to Stash Style and they only had two skeins of your yarn, so I didn't buy any...but the opportunity to do a knit along AND to possibly win a fabulous prize, and definitely a coupon, has me sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, as usual. You guys are the picture of Spring. Outside. And the shawl wioll be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...