March 20, 2008

Mod Cable Mittens

So remember the Mod Cables Hat I knit waaaay back when?
Mod Cables Hat
Well around then I took the design and turned it into a pattern for mittens to complete the set:
Mod Cables Mittens
Mod Cables Mittens

The set includes the hat, mittens, and my here and there cables scarf:
Mod Cables Mittens
All knit out of Malabrigo in the color way Geranio.

I wear it almost every single day:
Mod Cables Mittens

So in honor of the Malabrigo March celebrations going on over at Ravelry I finally had the motivation to write up the pattern and share it with you:


Mod Cable Mittens
I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

Edited to add: Here they are on Ravelry!

9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great mittens. Thank you for providing the pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to say warm over there!

    You ended Malabrigo March with a bang!

    Thanks for taking the time to write up the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! Your generosity will return to you in a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... chucnky cables for extra warmth! Which is good because I'm pretty much convinced we skipped spring and summer this year and are headed straight to next winter again. Stupid Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Really nice! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the set looks great - makes me feel all warm and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Those are wonderful! The two together are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...