June 25, 2014

Vines of Vines.

So!  We were out of town all weekend and I am now behind on EVERYTHING.  GAH.
Kid in the pool!  Worth the laundry pile.
Cousins.
Cousins.
Matt swinging with the dude. #stevensonpartyoffive
Tarzan Matt  my new fav picture ever.
Also my iphone finally died the One True Death.  It's gone.  No more.  Which means I've upgraded to one of these bad boys:

I have no idea how it works.

I got a new phone and I have NO IDEA how to use it! #samsung
It can take selfies!  Now what?
So instead of one of the real blog posts I had planned I"m gonna go play with my new phone and try to figure out all of the many, MANY, features. Tips on samsung, adroid, using google to manage everything, the cloud wars, really any of it would be appreciated.  This is a WHOLE NEW WOOOOOORLD.

Victor with his ladies. #stevensonpartyoffive
A new fantastic point of view.

So how about some vines of... vines?

YES.

Aaaand that's all I've got for right now.  Yay new phone!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...