July 20, 2011

Wait. That's THIS weekend?!

So. I would love to show you lots of pictures of my show at the fabulous River Colors... but by the time I had a chance to step back and take any pictures most of the yarn was gone! It was kindof a feeding frenzy at one point. Which, Awesome.

Thank you so, so much to everyone who came!!!


Then on Monday I realized that this weekend is my son's Baptism. And the giant party AT MY HOUSE to celebrate it. And I've done NOTHING to prepare for or even think about it. And our house is trashed from the build up to the trunk show. And our yard is trashed from building a fence and ripping apart our garden. Right now I really should be cleaning / weeding / cooking / preparing.  So instead of a thoughtful blog post with content how about I just give you 30 seconds of a happy baby:

Yup.  That'll work.

PS there's a few more happy baby cell phone videos up on flickr.  In case you're into that sortof thing.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!! It was great to see you at RCS - glad the show went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 30 seconds of happy baby! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...