June 9, 2011

The more things change

checking each other out
The Girl and Dexter

6/2/2011
The Boy and Dottie

So I've had a million posts floating around in my head but I haven't had the mental capacity or ability to sit down and write any of it. Or to think anything that didn't have to do with meeting the immediate needs of my two little ones. But now that he's sleeping through the night (sometimes, sortof, maybe) the fog is beginning to lift. I'm starting to think creative thoughts and want to do creative things. I'm having more and more moments where I feel like myself and not just a new mother.   I even picked up the knitting needles:
Photo0999.jpg
The amount of a Firestarter sock you can knit in one naptime. Not much but I'll take it

So stay tuned. The blog will return. As will the yarn. But until then....
5/7/2011

Finally got a picture of a smile!
RAWR pj's and first smiles. It doesn't get much better than that.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    What little cuties you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it doesn't get much better than that! BTW, the Thursday Knitters got your announcement, sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:04 AM

    What a beautiful family. And it was great seeing you again in Wooster. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to get back in the game! I can imagine how little knitting time there is with those two cuties begging for attention!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...