October 18, 2009

Baby vs Food

So we've started trying to feed the baby finger foods... and the results are pretty hilarious. Poor kid doesn't quite get it yet:
Baby vs finger food
Ooooh Yay! I like Sweet Potato Puffs!

Baby vs finger food
I just have to figure out how to get them into my mouth...

Baby vs finger food
I think I grab it with my hand...


Baby vs finger food
And then put it in my mouth.

Baby vs finger food
I said "and then I put it in my mouth"

Baby vs finger food
I don't understand why that didn't work.


Baby vs finger food
Ooooh ok it's in the other hand! Now I get it.

Baby vs finger food
I just put it in my mouth.

Baby vs finger food
It's ok. It's ok. I can figure this out.


Baby vs finger food
I just put it in my mouth.

Baby vs finger food
This
is seriously starting to piss me off.

Baby vs finger food
Maybe if I shove my whole fist in?

Baby vs finger food
Or could you just put one in there for me?

Baby vs finger food
Thanks, Mommy! That was delicious!

14 comments:

  1. How adorable is that - I love the happy smile at the end:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very clever is the Mommy, to be able to get one right in there! What fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute.. very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that red hair. I love it! She's getting so big! I still love reading your blog :)

    Thanks, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. that grin at the end is a killer.

    sweet potato puffs? what the heck are those? who thinks up the oddball things that a person is supposed to feed babies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE! I esp love the first and last photos! Made me LOL, literally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I think you should turn these into one of those flip books so you can see it in motion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most adorable thing ever. BTW, sweet potato puffs are quite tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! My grand-daughter, who will turn 1 the middle of next month, loves Cheerio's and surprised me last time I had her by sticking her hand into the Cheerio dispenser and grabbing Cheerios as hard as she could. They learn so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I bet her 2nd word will be Cheerios. Hey, congrats on your hat patterns being in the 2010 knitting desktop calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed that food adventure.
    How adorable!
    She is one of the cutest little girls ever.
    I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you play your cards right and save all these photos, you can blackmail your teenage daughter into being less confrontational. I have pictures of my son trying to use a spoon for the first time, and he has sweet potatoes on his forehead and around his eyes--having missed his mouth by a wide margin. He still blushes deeply when he sees those photos.

    I just love your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...