November 4, 2009

Fall is flying by

How about a catch-up list?

1.) At the beginning of Oct. we took a trip to Dayton for the wedding of one of my former college roommates:
Jill's wedding
It was crazy to see people we hadn’t seen since graduation. And even crazier to introduce them to our baby. Man how time flies!

1.) Our five year anniversary was Oct 9:
5 years
It’s odd to me not that it could pass with so little fanfar – but that we would be so very ok with that. We’re just too busy right now to take any time to go anywhere or do anything interesting. So we celebrated simply at home and honestly a night to just hang out together without either of us working was pretty awesome.

2.) Since we didn’t take a fall trip this year I’ve been reliving past years through yarn:

New series semi-solids based on a Fall Road Trip.

I’m a big fan of all of them and so I think these will stick around for awhile. Perhaps not permanent additions to my line but I will definitely dye them again.  They are all available now at Destination Yarn!

Fall Road Trip
Oh and I did the compilation, too:
Fall Road Trip
Which looks exactly like if you were driving through fall:
Fall Road Trip

3.) I was sick all of the week before Halloween so we didn’t do anything – which sucked b/c there was a big party I was looking forward to for awhile. Boo to that. The baby, however, was a bumblebee:
Bzzz
Bzzzz

Which was about the cutest thing in the entire world.

And that’s about all I’ve got. I have a plan, though, which will hopefully get me blogging again… more on it later!

5 comments:

  1. First of all, happy anniversary!!
    I hope you and the baby are feeling better now. She is the cutest little bumble bee I ever saw! I can't believe how big she's getting!
    Can't wait to hear what your plan is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOsh... see is a CUTIE in that lil costume! And congrats on your anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Anniversary!

    And he has got to be the cutest bee I have seen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Anniversary! And heeeee, too cute as the little bumblebee!

    I. LOVE. the. compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new yarn! gorgeous as always!!

    The Baby is adorable in her bumblebee costume!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...