November 5, 2008

Hope

I tried to stay up for the results but ended up falling asleep on the couch once I knew that Ohio had gone blue. I used to be such a night person but anymore if I make it until 10:30 it’s late! So this morning I listened to both McCain’s and Obama’s speeches. McCain was extremely gracious and his speech was possibly one of the best I’ve heard him give.


Although the boos from the crowd are pretty disgusting. Good for McCain for trying to end that nonsense. I didn’t vote for him I don’t doubt that he could have been a decent president.

Obama’s speech just straight up gave me chills:
(skip to the 2:00 point for the actual start of the speech)





There are so very many reasons to be hopeful today!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:43 PM

    I am so very happy with the way things went! I was touched by both speeches last night. What a night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...