December 1, 2006

Awesomely Bad Friday

Two things that are awesomely bad that I’m totally addicted to right now:

1.) V-spot videos through VH1.com. Yeah… I’m ashamed to admit just how many times I’ve listened to the new Beyoncee song today… To the left to the left… And I fogot how hot the guy in the Crazy video was and how bad ass it was when Alicia bungee jumped in flannel.

You must not know ‘bout me…You must not know ‘bout me

2.) Beverly Hills 90210 on Soap Net. They’re back to the Brenda years and I can’t get enough of the teen angst. The sleepover episode is on December 6th – set your DVR’s. I know I did!

There must be some kindof early ‘90’s bug going around…

I can have another you in a minute… matter fact he’ll be here in a minute

Sorry – I’m a little giddy today… I just finished a huuuuge deadline at work. Everything got done, everything looks really good and the client is very happy with our work. Whoot!

Oh yeah and does anyone know how to block a circular shawl? ‘cause this baby’s done:

Hope you have an awesomely bad weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to start the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo for the deadline being complete at work and w/ the knitting! and woohoo for the brenda years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you finished it! Brilliant!! No idea how to block it though, maybe into a T and then in quarters for each of the sections? Does that even make sense?! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH love that color! Wouldn't you just lock it the same? OR do you need those rod thingies? You might checkout yarn harlots sight, I'm thinking she recently blocked a circular shawl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL LOL LOL Good for you!! And lovely shawl!! Spread it out on a big surface, pin it all over (you'll need hundreds of pins), and then spritz it with a water spray! Let it dry overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, is that shawl gorgeous! I'd just pin it out on my carpet, but I don't know the "right" way to block circular stuff.

    I got really addicted to the VeggieTales website's games a while back. It was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it looks so pretty, going to be gorgeous once blocked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Awww, your shawl is absolutely awesome! I also don't know the "correct" way to block it, I just pin my stuff out on the carpet, wet it ("spritz it"), let it dry and that's that. There's a lot of great tutorials online, just google it and you'll be a blocking professional afterwards ;) Looking forward to seeing this baby all blocked and finished in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beverly Hills 90210 is one I never watched - I always go back later and discover shows I missed originally, like 10 years after the fact. I loved Dawson's Creek though, so I'm all about the teen angst. Have to Netflix that one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...