October 20, 2014

Rosby's Berry Farm.

So it's full on FALL.  And a couple of weekends ago we took the kids on my favorite fall tradition:  Rosby's Berry Farm for pick your own raspberries:

Tiny loved berry picking at Rosby's! #stevensonpartyoffive #THISISCLE

 This was Tiny's first year there as someone eating solids.  He LOVED it.

Rosby's Berry Farm
We went with some of our friends so there was lots of running between the aisles and pretend play about berry monsters and I don't even know.  OUTSIDE FALL FUN:

Rosby's Berry Farm
I tried to get a group picture of the kids but well...

Rosby's Berry Farm
The two wonderful children who are not my own are smiling at the camera.  AND YET NOT A SINGLE ONE OF MINE IS AT ALL WHYYYYYYY.
Everyone had a great time:

Rosby's Berry Farm
Tiny and my grandpa. 4 generations of berry pickers.

When we got home the Dude - my sweets loving kid - helped me make a raspberry crisp.  I used some random recipes for the filling and the Burghbaby Blueberry Crisp recipe for the topping.  It was quite delicious served warm over vanilla ice cream.

My baker man just helped me make a raspberry crisp from today's Rosby's haul. Kid loves his sweets! #stevensonpartyoffive #THISISCLE
I froze the rest.  There will be quite a few smoothies made with Rosby's berries over the winter!  And with our trip to Pattersons yesterday this is happening tomorrow.

Apple Raspberry Sauce
SO MUCH YES.
YAY FALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...