August 20, 2006

Snakes on a Secret Pal

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!

Sorry. I wouldn't feel like a real blogger without mentioning that this weekend is SoaP weekend. check out this amazing promotional site:

Snakes Voicemail

You can make Samuel L. Jackson leave voicemail on your friends phones!!! And really, what's cooler than Samuel L. on your voicemail?

oh yeah. Snakes on a Plane.

We went and saw it on Fri. night... it was highly entertaining... a great B-movie... and there was even a guy in the audience who had a stuffed snake with him! Gotta love pop culture!!!

Aaaaanyways... Friday I also got my last SP8 package:
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
It's the pattern for the Cocoon Lace Wrap from fibertrends which is BEAUTIFUL, and some cashmere/merino and cashmere/silk yarn which is soooo frickin' luscious. Love it! She also included some pink silk which I can't wait to knit with... I'm thinking of making branching out with that. THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!! Seriously - I know alot of people have been having issues this swap but my secret pal has been wonderful. She even took the time to draw little pics of veggies on the outside of the envelope! I can't wait to figure out who she is!
Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

2 comments:

  1. Wow - awesome SP package!!
    Thanks for sharing the Snakes on a Plane link. I sent a voicemail to my roomate and he loved it. He said it was very convincing at first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 AM

    ey, I forgot to include the yardage I think.. for the laceweights, it's 745 yards+/-. Plenty to knit the lace pattern with either one. :) Glad you liked it! Once Cecily posts her group's list on the SP8 blog you should be able to find me....

    SP8 pal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...