February 3, 2006

Inspiration

So I found my inspiration to keep up the gymming even though "Lance" is no more: That would be a picture of Vail Colorado. Where I’m going in April. I’M GOING SKIING IN COLORADO!!!!! Yup. We decided to go. I’ve never been skiing out west and I just can’t wait! So now I will definitely be keeping up the spinning. I need me some strong legs to withstand 3 or 4 days of skiing on the biggest mountain I’ve ever been on! That and I’ll be seeing some people I haven’t seen since college graduation… and I dunno about youl but when I see people I haven’t seen in awhile I always want to look reeeeal good. Ya know?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through SP7. I live in CO and Vail is one of my favorite places to ride. You won't be disappointed! We've gotten loads of snow this year and the conditions have been great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...