January 8, 2012

Proof I love my Husband.

So big Christmas wrapup post coming... along with some fun knitting stuff.  But all of that got put on hold because today the Steelers are in the playoffs.  Which meant that today the kids are wearing the new gear they got for Christmas.  Which means that I had to try to take a picture of them in their adorable matching outfits.  As I've mentioned before, my daughter does not usually wear matching outfits.

It went exactly as well as you would think it would:

Go Steelers
Go Steelers

My kids are crazy.

Go Steelers
I"m glad I didn't fight the battle of the hair tie with my daughter.  Crazy hair is the least of our problems here:

Go Steelers
Although it's certainly not helping anything.

I did catch a couple of cute smiles.

Go Steelers Go Steelers

And a few shots where neither of them looks deranged:

Go Steelers Go Steelers
Nothing amazing but good enough to print for Matt's desk at work.

Go Steelers
I am not in any of the photographs because I do not wear Steelers gear unless they are in the Super Bowl.

Go Browns! (and Steelers too, I guess)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 PM

    Please, please, PLEASE let your daughter continue to have her crazy hair. My mom has straight hair and raised me to comb and brush my curls...I was nearly 20 when I finally learned how to take care of my hair properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy W7:49 PM

    Too cute! But, I'm sure it was a sad household at the end of the game. Hopefully, our Packers will beat the Giants on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...