January 12, 2011

Catchup

Wow.  Where to begin.  I'm so far behind I don't even know....

We went and saw Santa
Merry Christmas!
I don't know who this dude is but I am NOT sitting on his lap.
My brother got married on New Years Eve:


Wow.  I look... pregnant.


All 3.5 of us were in the wedding party which was super fun:

Again with the pregnant.
Our toddler had a BALL dancing to the live band and playing with the party favors:

I JUMP.  Also run away from MOM.
We had bronchitis as a family which was superfuntimes.  Our friends stayed with us for a few days before the wedding which was actual funtimes.  And I've been getting really, really large.  Like uncomfortable and grunty large.  And I think that's about it!  I know this is very late but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeanne, did your brother get married at st. luke's? if so, we went past the wedding party standing outside that night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful holiday season (minus the sickness, of course!). I love suspicious of Santa face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love when they run away...and you're to pregnant to catch them. It's just all kinds of wrong when a 2 yo can outrun you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...