November 17, 2010

Well Hello There.

Hello Intertubes! Have you missed me? I’ve most definitely missed you. But I’ve been kindof out of it working on this:
Baby at ten weeks.  Already adorable.
Baby at 10 weeks.  Already Adorable.

Yup. Baby # 2 is on the way! We’re thrilled but I’ve been so sick that I pretty much dropped off the face of the planet for a while there. Hopefully now that I’m only feeling like complete ass about 60% of the time (it’s a pregnancy miracle! Wait.) I will reclaim what used to be my life. I’ve already started knitting again:
Drive Thru
This sweater is too big for me, mommy.

Oh yeah. My baby turned into a full on toddler while I was out of it. Crazy, that.

Drive Thru

However it seems my knitting capacity is simple stockinette in the round on large needles:
Another new sweater!
Another new sweater!Another new sweater!
Hey at least I’m doing something. Even if I am currently working on my third Drive Thru in a row.

So how’ve you guys been?

11 comments:

  1. Yep, adorable already, indeed! Thanks for sharing, and glad you are feeling better sometimes...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew! glad you're feeling better. I was really beginning to get worried about you! glad you are up to blogging again! ;) I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so great! We are glad you're back we missed you - and yes I'm speaking for all us readers :) Your daughter is getting so big too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! You already have 1 adorable tyke, I can only imagine how cute the next one will be. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations again. That is the cutest and most human-looking 10 week ultrasound I've ever seen. Glad to hear you've made it (mostly) out of the sick stage.

    And those sweaters (and, of course the model) are adorable. How do you find time to knit that much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much to love about this post..
    <3 that baby #2 is brewing and that you're feeling a lil more human
    <3 that your toddler is soooo stinkin' cute
    <3 those sweaters and the fact that they are being modeled by said toddler
    <3 that u r back.. missed u! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats lady!! I agree with Kate that is the most human looking 10 weeker I have seen as well. The sweaters are awesome! Let me know when you are feeling up to getting together to knit, because the knitting bug is back and I have Christmas gifts to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Congratulations! Those little sweaters are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! The sweaters are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations.

    So now you'll be knitting for two as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! And great Drive Thrus!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...