June 24, 2009

Big Bird

Yeah so life moves so quickly with an infant that by the time I get my act together to post something it's old news. I have to give up the dream of being witty and interesting or I'll never post again. Instead I will embrace this new probably boring to everyone but me Life in Cleveland and just show you some real time baby captions. Brought to you by my cell phone camera.

DSC03653
I wonder if I could get this big bird into my mouth?

DSC03658
Almost...

DSC03656
I really want to do this, mom.

DSC03657
This is tough!

DSC03654
So close...

DSC03661
Success!

Yup. That's all I got.

9 comments:

  1. i think the same thing about our blog but you'd be surprised at how many people find the mundane interesting. ;) yea for pictures and updates! she's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay baby girl - i bet that big bird is mighty tasty!

    love the lil smile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Luv it!! And you are right if you waited to post earth shaking you would never post! But I think BABY accomplishes that!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:15 PM

    Too cute. Hey, my friends just took their 2 young boys to Seasme Place on vacation. They had a blast. All kinds of fun stuff plus they met the cast in person. www.sesameplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very cute, but the third one down where it looks like she is licking her lips is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the daily, mundane stuff that makes life sooo interesting! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the baby pictures so I say keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do you think my blog is only about knitting? Because I have no other life. :P

    And hey, nothing serves as a better distraction that time-lapse photography of an adorable baby stuffing a bird into her face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I have to give up the dream of being witty and interesting or I'll never post again." lol! I hear ya...I'm trying to start posting again too. I was scared my blog would turn into a "mommy blog". But who cares if it does?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...