December 23, 2008

Month 6 Belly Updates

Ok so my dad gave me crap the other day for not posting belly updates. I swear it’s not because I’m becoming “comically large”! It’s because I wanted to keep up with the fruit comparisons. Those go by the month now – not by the week. But since we’re reaching the end of month 6 (holyshitthiskidisgoingtobeheresoon) I figured it’s time….

This month Gizmo is the size of an eggplant:



Which Matt was confused by because the eggplants I grow are nowhere near 2lbs.


Week 25 I missed because of the horrific glucose test migraine… but here’s week 26:
26 weeks pregnant
I think Dexter likes posing for these photos way more than I do!

Week 27 I spaced out and forgot… but here’s Week 28. Taken this morning:
28 weeks pregnant
Not too comical considering how far along I am. According to the things I’ve been reading the baby now has all of their senses fully developed. And supposedly they can taste things through the placenta… I wonder what the little dude thought when I ate that really spicy curry the other night? The big thing lately for me, though, is this bit of math: If the baby is 2.5ish pounds right now that means they need to gain about 4 more lbs before birth. Right.

Where on earth is 4 more pounds of baby going to go?!?!
28 weeks pregnant
Stay tuned.

7 comments:

  1. That's what I thought too, but Gizmo will gain those pounds and you'll be stopping at every restroom you can find. I swore that Will was doing the Mexican Hat Dance on my bladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Those 4 pounds will go straight out in front of you! LOL With a little pushing on your bladder below and diaphragm above. Fun times! It doesn't seem possible that you are already at 28 wks. Man, I delivered my triplets at 27 wks (a long time ago). Hang in there girl, you're doing great and looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:33 AM

    You look great! Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a cute, tidy little belly1 You look great.

    Don't worry, the baby will squeeze in there...somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are now more pregnant than I got with my first child... who is now a healthy 12 year old! (He was born @ 25 weeks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting for the size comparison to the Horny Melon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...